Kalaay

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Adunay panahon na laayan ta sa atong mga gimbuhaton. It is just a matter of being resilient sa mga pagnhitabo para mawala ang kalaay sa kinabuhi. Usahay, people will tell us on what should we do. Usahay pod, we believe on them without thinking on the effects.

Personally, I do not want other people to dictate on me the way I should decide. Parang, I have my own will to think and decide. Pwede ang advice of course, but it depends upon the people giving it. My trust to these people are limited because I had had enough of what they had done to me. So, para mawala ang kalaay ug malikayan ang ilad, I will decide for myself and will not depend on the opinions of others.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share With Friends

Review this blog on Bloggers.comSpiritual and Philosophy(Creativity) - TOP.ORG Resources blogsTopOfBlogsBookmark and ShareOnline Marketing - OnToplist.comBlog This Herelegal cases, law, Korean stars, love stories, literature, 
Philippine showbiz Blog Directory 001 Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog DirectoryFashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippinesblog counter
blog counter