I Dare To Win

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
For one thing, I dared to reach my dreams with minimal resources. In fact, blogging is not really a fave hobby. I came to love blogging when I decided to reinvent myself. But my biggest dream is still hanging there because I was unable to reach it. I stopped dreaming for a while, after such big failure. Indeed, I followed this mantra: rest if you must, but don't you quit. It hurts to see your dreams crumble right before your eyes and your only choice is start all over again. I need to go through the same agony again. I need to increase my endurance and hold on to my faith.  And this time, I dare to win the race! Exactly, I do not have a choice but to pick up the sword and fight again.


There are moments that I can feel the unfairness of the situation. Is there such a thing as luck? And where in this world can I find miracles to let me survive? I dared to dream because I knew all along that I can make it. But when? God only knows. I know I have to face countless battles from now on, but I still think I can win them all although I am not aware how much pain I need to endure. I still dare to win from the bottom of my heart. I studied the situation very eagerly and provide options to consider. I studied the same situations that I encountered based on some people's perspectives. Then, I asked myself this one important question: Are you willing to take it all? And my silent yet courageous answer: Yes, I dare to win.


2 comments:

  1. Diane Gonzales said...:

    You're a deep thinker, I guess. I like your blog but I noticed that you haven't posted for a while. I'm hoping you will talk about tourist destinations soon.

    I'm really interested in travel reviews because I love to visit different places like the province of Cavite. I want to spend time with my friends at Watercamp Resorts in Cavite. Of all Cavite resorts, it is one of the most popular and accessible. I'll visit again this blog and hopes to read a travel-related post.

  1. Kayla said...:

    Thank you for sharing such a profound personal reflection. I remember my cousin who is planning to study in the UAE, specifically at Sharjah University Laser Training and Research Center. He's taking up Laser Competence Certification Course in the said popular institution. I'm sure he'd be successful since he's a hard worker and very intelligent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share With Friends

Review this blog on Bloggers.comSpiritual and Philosophy(Creativity) - TOP.ORG Resources blogsTopOfBlogsBookmark and ShareOnline Marketing - OnToplist.comBlog This Herelegal cases, law, Korean stars, love stories, literature, 
Philippine showbiz Blog Directory 001 Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog DirectoryFashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippinesblog counter
blog counter